2019 Cub Cadet ZT1 54
- 24 HP 725cc KOHLER 7000 series V-twin automatic OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation
- Ideal for mowing Slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 4 acres
- Open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan, allowing easy access to the deck and engine for quick & ease of maintenance
- Lap bar-controlled dual-hydro transmissions with mow in reverse
Engine & Drive System
- Transmission: Dual Hydro-Gear™ EZT-2200™ dual hydrostatic rear-wheel transmission for quick and effortless cuts
- Engine Type: Kohler 7000 Series V-Twin OHV
- Horsepower / CC's: 24 HP - 725cc
- Ground Speed: 7mph Fwd / 3.5mph Rev zero-turn controlled ground speeds quickly leave your lawn with a professional-quality finish.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal. fuel tank capacity to keep you mowing and minimize time loss for refueling needs
- Deck Height Adjustment: Foot pedal with spring assist creates the perfect cut; 15 Positions
- Cutting Height: 1 in. - 4.5 in. leads to a precise and even cut
- Spindle Construction: Sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Deck Blades: Triple Blade deck blades; meaning fewer clumps and stragglers, finer clippings and increased evenness.
- Deck Size/Type: 54 in. Fabricated Aeroforce
- Deck Material: A heavy-duty 11-gauge fabricated deck with reinforced leading edges, 1 in. x 3/18 in. trim side and an AeroForce™ cutting system has been independently tested and proven to deliver a best-in-class cut. Protected by the Cub Cadet Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™ with E-Coat.
- Deck Wash: SmartJet deck wash system provides high pressure water that cleans out grass and debris build-up under the deck
- Seat Type: Automotive-inspired, ergonomic, fully adjustable premium 18 in. high-back seat and a durable, advanced polymer seat suspension system optimizes comfort while reducing operators fatigue
- Lap Bar / Steering Wheel Control: 3- way adjustable ergonomic lap bar design with integrated parking brake, and Mow-in-Reverse. Provides comfort with a simple operation
- Park Brake / Braking: Integrated system in Lap Bars for ease of use
- Rear Tires: 20 in.x8 in.-8 in. Turf Master premium rear tires offer excellent traction, minimize turfing and provide a better ride on uneven ground at higher speeds
- Front Tires: 11 in.x 6 in.-5 in. smooth tread front wheels pivot 180 degrees without turf damage
- PTO Engagement: Electronic fingertip blade engagement PTO allows for smooth operation of the deck or attachments
- Headlight: Illuminating Dual-LED Headlights provide ultimate vision for mowing in low light conditions
- Frame: High-strength, continuous square 2 in. x 2 in. tubular steel frame with fully E-Coat lower frame and Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™ protects against wear and tear.
- Front Axle / Yolks: Fixed 2 in. x 2.5 in. fully welded tubular steel axle (e-coated) / 1/4 in. steel yolk provides greater durability
- Rear Bumper: 2 in. x 2 in. Tubular steel bumper
- Rear Hitch: Standard
- Dimensions L/W/H: 80 in. x 65 in. x 47 in.
- Weight (approx): 600 lb.
- Warranty: The Strongest Warranty in its class; 3-year / unlimited-hour warranty. Plus, limited lifetime warranty on frame and fabricated deck shell.
NOTES:Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. *Based on TraQline data for lawn tractor sales 2014-2016.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- 7000 Series V-Twin OHV
- Dual Hydro-Gear™ EZT-2200™
- Wheel Size
- 20 in.x8 in.-8 in. Turf Master
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.