2019 Snapper Pro S40 5901738
Call for Price
The Snapper Pro S40 is compact and easy-to-use, yet built with commercial-grade components for a long life. A compact size allows it to navigate tight areas with ease and a large fuel capacity allows more mowing between fill ups. This unit is a perfect match of commercial-grade quality and value.
- Designed for Commercial Use: The Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine features a patented advanced debris management system which deflects dirt and debris from the engine and any remaining debris is trapped in the high-capacity, dual-sealing air cleaner cartridge.
- Integrated Transmission: Independent, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Heavy-Duty Spindles: Features greaseable, cast-aluminum spindles with commercial, oversized double row bearings for longer usable life.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FR651V
- HP (gross) *: 21.5.0
- Displacement (cc): 726
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Starting Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Transmission: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800® Transaxles
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-8
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Cutting Width (in): 48
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 4.5
- Belts: TBD
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge, fabricated, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Aluminum, greaseable
- Frame Rail: TBD
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with excellent impact and resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1.125
- Drive Tires (in): 20 x 10-10
- Caster Tires (in): 11 x 4-5 Pneumatic
- Overall Length (in): 80
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 62.5/59.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 753
- Seat Package: Mid-back seat with armrests
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) **: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) **: 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whicever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 21.5.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800® Transaxles
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 10-10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.